Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 74: February 13, 2017

Happy Monday, 

           Today is officially named Ingrown Toenail Awareness Day....mainly because i have one right now....and I'm going to the doctors soon after I send this email.  So that will take some of our free time today but that's ok because hopefully the pain goes away. So there is update number one.

            Besides that life is amazing, the weather here right now is perfect.  Nice warm and not ridiculously hot.  I like the weather right now, today is mid 70's and clear skies, what more can we ask for.  

         But onto this week, Here's one quick miracle, we were at the St Johns town center the outdoor mall handing out cards and talking to people.  For some reason we brought a My Family pamphlet, we were walking up to a guy sitting on a bench and we felt prompted to give the pamphlet to him.  We came to find out that he has a family reunion coming up soon and that the pamphlet would come in handy.  Then we were able to share e message of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ with him, he loved it and was super excited to read from the Book of Mormon and said yes to baptismt!!!!  It was an awesome experience to see God lead us to that man, we can't wait to see him progress.

         Anyways I hope y'all have a great week, and just always remember that I know that this gospel is true.  And that Jesus Christ is my savior.  I love him and am so grateful for him and for our Heavenly Father sending him.

Have a great week!



ELDER GUINUP

No comments:

Post a Comment