Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 72: January 30, 2017

Happy happy Monday,

          Ahhhh what a week, so many miracles happening left and right.  One great miracles is our investigator Jeffery has been making some great progress.  He came to church yesterday and loved it.  He loved what he learned and wants to continue to learn and grow.  He is doing so great, and I can't wait to continue to see him grow.  So more news on him coming up here in the future weeks!  

          So onto other things we had a special world wide missionary broadcast this last week and it was awesome!  I learned so much about how to be a better missionary.  One hint I have been realizing more recently is the importance of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Making sure that our investigators and members are always growing in faith in Jesus Christ, becoming better through repentance, make promises with god through things like baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.  This gospel of Jesus Christ is amazing and has truly blessed my life,  I continue to stand in awe at the love Jesus has for me and for all of us.  

Well I hope y'all have a great week, love y'all!!!


ELDER GUINUP

image1.JPG
Mission Leadership Council

No comments:

Post a Comment