Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 60: November 21, 2016

Happy Monday and Happy thanksgiving week!!!  

         This past week was awesome!!!!! So many miracles and so many awesome people that we met and it was awesome.  A lot of the new people we have met is from knocking doors, though it may not feel like it's worth it sometimes because of rejection.  Hard work and dedication brings forth blessings, that is one thing I have learned a lot on my mission.  One of the experiences from this week was awesome, we knocked into a guy named Jose last week.  We had a a return apointment with him this past Saturday, when we showed up he let us in and he invited a friend.  They both had sir bibles on the table......and at first I was like great they are going to try to bible bash us.  But when we sat down and started the lesson, and they weren't bashing they had great questions and were just curious.  Elder Barnes and I just tried to follow the spirit as best as we could.  It was an awesome lesson, they did have some concerns with the Book of Mormon and Joseph smith but at the end we just bore testimony.  It was so powerful, and so at the end they accepted he invitation to learn more and to read from the Book of Mormon.  It was super awesome!

         So I don't know what else to talk about for this week.  It was honestly a great week, I just can't really remember much.  Though one thing that I'm super excited for is thanks giving.  I'm so excited for the food of course, mainly because we have a couple dinners lined up.  But also because it's the time we have to reflect on what we are grateful for.  I'm grateful for so many things, for my family, for friends, this gospel, for all the blessings from God and for his love for each of us.  I know that God lives and that he loves us, each one and knows us perfectly.  I'm so grateful for him and for all that he has done for me.

I hope y'all have a great week and that you will feel of gods love this holiday season!

ELDER GUINUP


No comments:

Post a Comment