Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 65: December 26, 2016

Merry Merry Merry Christmas even though it's a day late!

       This weeks email will probably be shorter but here are a couple highlights!  This past week was awesome!  So many awesome miracles have happened and it has been so awesome!  We have one investigator who has been coming to church a lot and has really felt the spirit and is excited to continue to learn and progress!

        One awesome thing from this past week was Christmas, and I hope all of y'all had a great one.  For me it was awesome!  We just hung out with members of our church and did random things.  And I got to FaceTime my parents which was so awesome.  It is weird because I haven't talked to them in 7months except by email.  So that was awesome.  Plus we got tons and tons of candy from people.  Ahhhh I'm going to get fat!

Well i hope y'all have a great last week of the year!  Talk to y'all in 2017!
 
ELDER GUINUP
image4.JPG
Missionaries at president and sister Lee's home on Christmas Day!
image1.JPG
The 4 of us in fort Caroline   
image3.JPG
We went Caroling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment