Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 71: January 23, 2017

Ahhh, happy Monday yet again,

           It's kinda crazy how quick time has gone by this past week has just flown by.  Craziness!  But this week has been very rewarding.  Lots of miracles coming up everyday!  First thing I have to mention is the weather.  It has been quite pleasant temperature.  It has been warm and nice, I love Florida winter.  Another thing was a big storm we had this weekend, it didn't hit us too hard.  Lots of rain and wind but I heard it impacted a lot of people in other states.  

           So more about this week, this week.  We worked a lot with members of our church going out with us.  So it has been awesome to see how a testimony of a member of the congregation is so impactful in the lives of our investigators.  So that has been really awesome to see.  

      Another thing I have learned a lot about this week is patience, sometimes it is really hard to have it.  But I have learned that it is of great importance to obtain it, any attribute that Jesus Christ has I strive to gain.  Because we want to become like him, and I have found myself feel closer to him as I have lived as he lived.  I love my savior and am so grateful for him.

         Well I hope y'all have a great week, sorry for the shortness of the email.  Have a great week!

ELDER GUINUP

image1.JPG
My "pet" cat Toby, well he's not my pet, he lives in our complex and we pet him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment