Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 56: October 24, 2016

Happy Happy Happy Monday!!!!!

            This past week has been awesome!!!  Elder Barnes and I have seen so many awesome miracles this past week!  We did a lot of knocking doors like we normally, and his past week we saw so much success!  We actually knocked up someone who met with missionaries from our church about a year ago and had found our card the night before and said he was going to call us the day we knocked into him.  So he felt like us knocking into him was a sign.  We felt inspired to go to his apartment complex and his building.  It was awesome to see how God answers prayers.

             Ah, one other new thing is the weather here......it isn't hot.  It actually is kinda cold in the morning and at night.  We have a high of 79 most days for the past couple days.  It has been awesome.  I don't sweat too much just standing in the sun, I love it!

           So I'm kinda out of time to email, but I hope y'all know that I love the gospel and I love my savior.  I hope y'all have a great week.  Remember the church is true and that god loves you!

ELDER GUINUP

No comments:

Post a Comment