Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 50: September 12, 2016

This week has been incredible!!!!!!

          So I'm back in Jacksonville, I'm so excited to be here.  It has been such a blast so far.  So first off my New Companion is Elder Barnes.  He is awesome, he is from Idaho so right next to my homeland.  So that has been awesome.

          So I don't have too much time to write but here is something I want to share.  This past week we have done a lot of knocking doors.  And it has been hot and we had sweated a lot.  So during one of our hours while knocking we set a goal to meet 2 new people that we could come back and meet with.  So we prayed about it and continued knocking.  By the end of the hour we had found nobody yet.  But then at then end the last door we met an awesome lady who invited us to come back the next week.  And then just a few minutes later as we walked to our car we met another man who was really interested and we taught him out in the street for 30 minutes.  And then he invited us to come back.  Our prayers were answered!  I'm so excited to see the wonderful experiences that will come this next week!

So that's it for now!  Have a great week, I'll try to write more next week!

ELDER GUINUP

No comments:

Post a Comment