Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 51: September 19, 2016

Happy Monday!!!!!

           That weird phenomenon for missionaries, the rest of the world dislikes Monday's and loves Friday's.  But then Missionaries love Monday since we get to write emails home, and dislike Friday's because we have our weekly planning.  Fun stuff.

            So this week has been great, we had a lot of miracles.  So we have done a lot of knocking this past week so that has been great.  I honestly love knocking doors, we meet so many awesome people when we do.  Some nice, some not as nice, and some just plain interesting.  I love southern people, they are so great.

         One really fun thing that happened this week was when I was on a companion exchange with elder Peterson.  We were abut knocking doors and had walked just over a mile away from the car when we heard this loud roaring.  We turned around and here was a wall of rain coming towards us.  I have never seen anything like it in my life.  So we got drenched.  We ran for cover but not in time.  So we ended up just walking in it.  It was so much fun but we got so wet.  Man, but it was fun!

        So that's it for this week, I'm so grateful for all the many blessings that I have received over the past year of my mission. It's crazy to think that it has been that long already but I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve and to continue to serve.  Have a great week!

ELDER GUINUP

No comments:

Post a Comment