Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 47: August 8, 2016

Happy Monday Y'all!!!!!!

            I can't believe it is Monday already again, that's so crazy that it is Monday already again.  Time just goes by too quick, but hey that's fine, just keep pressing forward.  So first off I might have resent last weeks email by accident so if I did I apologize.  

          So now on to the week, first off is the weather is crazy.  We have a tropical storm commin through possibly this week.  It's shouldn't be nothing but a lot of rain, and that will be fine since this week I will be in a car full time.  So it should be too bad, I'm actually excited.  I love rain so much, so this should be great.

            Also a big change elder Bladen my car map ion right now finishes his mission this week.  I'm excited for him, sad to see him go though.  He leaves wednessday, he is going to Utah state.  The funny thing is I don't know who my companion will be......so more to come on that front.

           This week has been an awesome week.  We were able to see many awesome miracles.  One of those being a family we met while walking through an apartment complex.  The father Ben, has a brother who is a member here in Ocala.  They had just moved here to be closer to family and were interested in learning more about the church.  It was awesome to see them desire to learn more, and the spirit working in them.  We were able to give them both a copy of the Book of Mormon and hey said they would love to read it.  They have a young 12 year old son who the mom when talking about him said that they don't push religion on him but just let him make the choice.  When their son came outside we started talking and I brought up the youth group, and mutual on Tuesday night.  He looked over at his mom and told her that he wants to go.  It was an awesome little miracle and I'm excited to continue to see them grow.
  
            Here is the scripture of the week,

2 Nephi 22:2
2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

              I love my savior and am so grateful for all he does for us!

                I hope y'all have great week and I'll talk to y'all next week, see ya!
ELDER GUINUP

No comments:

Post a Comment