Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 55: October 17, 2016

Happy Monday!

       It is not possible but another week has passed by.  I'm not to sure if I like it but hey that's how it works I guess.  Time flies so that's why I just need to work harder and harder while I still have time.  First off transfers are here and I'm staying in the Fort Caroline area and staying with elder Barnes so I'm excited for that.  It should be and awesome next 6weeks!

         One thing that I have realized over my mission is that there is no such thing as a bad week.  The past couple weeks have really taught me this.  They have been hard but never bad.  One thing that really been awesome this week was how many people we were able to set up for an appointment for this next week.  A lot of them were still catching up from the hurricane but we excited and glad that we stoped by to see them so a lot of them told us a specific day that we could come back.  Another awesome thing is this past week we have made a solid relation ship with a lot of our ward members and the stake president.  When we went out with them this weekend they greatly appreciated our help and our enthusiasm.  We have seen this help as we have asked some members to come o with us and now they are a little more willing because we were able to serve them and serve with them.  For me this Hurricane has been a great blessing!

       I just want all of y'all to know how much I love this gospel, so far my mission has just been incredible.  I love our savior and I want y'all to know that.  He has been everything for me, he has been the friend who has never left me.  He can be the same for all of y'all, I know he lives.  And he loves us!

Have a great week!

ELDER GUINUP
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment