Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 48: August 29, 2016

Happy happy Monday!!!!

           This past week has been awesome, we have been able to see many mighty miracles.  I will talk about some of them near get end of my email.  But to start off there are a couple big announcements, this Saturday is the transfer call.  I find out if I'm staying in Ocala or if I will be moved.  I have a feeling that I'm staying but I have no idea.  

          So one thing that I'm super excited about this coming week is I have the opportunity to go to the temple.  I'm so excited, while on our mission we get to go twice.  One at our year mark and another at the end of our two years. It is crazy that I'm already at my year mark.  It doesn't feel like it should be.  Oh man it is going by too quick.

         So here is one amazing miracle that happened this week.  This actually happened yesterday, as missionaries in Ocala we set a goal to be bold and be urgent in inviting people to be baptized.  Yesterday we met paten, we started talking to him about the gospel of Jesus Christ.  He said he had grown up in a Christian church but stopped going.  Since we were being bold we asked him if he would be baptized if he came to know the message was true.  In being bold he said yes, we actually found out that he had not been baptized before.  We were able to set a baptismal date with him in November.  I'm so grateful for the spirit building us to him, and also the spirit testifying to his heart of the truth of these things.  I know the gospel is true, and that baptism is the gate to our progression to eternal life.  Baptism is not the finish line, and I'm so grateful for the gospel helping guide me to the finish line.

          Alright I hope y'all have a great week, God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

ELDER GUINUP
All the missionaries in Ocala!

No comments:

Post a Comment