Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week 7: November 2, 2015

How are y'all doing!!!!

It's crazy to think that it is already November!!!!!!  I am trying to
write as much as I can right now but I have a big head ache.  But this
week went by fast but was slow because we didn't have much going on.
My companion was sick for a little bit so we were stuck in our
apartment for a little bit.  But besides that we found some amazing
people this week.  It is still so awesome to see that there are people
that God has prepared to meet us and ready.

But I have a quick thing that came to my mind, this last week I read
Daniel 3:17-18

17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the
burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O
king.

18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve
thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

This really hit me and it really makes me want to strive to always
follow God.  No matter what happens I should never change my beliefs.
I know that this gospel is true and I can not deny it.

I love you y'all,

Elder Guinup

No comments:

Post a Comment