Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week 3: October 5, 2015

Hey Y'all,
I'm out out in Florida now.  I hope you all are doing well at home, Florida is awesome.  It can get
really hot and humid but right now the weather is starting to get cold and I'm super excited for that.  But when it is humid it hits you like a brick wall.  It's so crazy how it you like a brick wall.  Besides
that my companion (or trainer) is Elder Mann.  He's really cool and has helped me a ton.  There is so much to learn but I think I'm getting it down.  We are in the Jax East Zone, and in the Jax Beaches
Ward.  So I get to see the ocean just about everyday.  It is so cool over here, there are so many types of plants and trees of different colors so it makes it interesting to look around at.  There are also
so many lizards out here, they are so small and I keep steeping on them.  No alligators yet mainly because I'm in the city.  But I hope y'all are doing well.

Love and miss you all,
Elder Guinup

No comments:

Post a Comment