Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week 5: October 19, 2015

Hey y'all,

      This week has gone by crazy fast, I can't believe i left over a
month ago.  Time goes by super fast. We have been doing a lot of
teaching out here.  The people out here are so nice and have been
feeding us a ton.  We had some fun today though, we went to a members
house and went fishing and BBQ.  We caught a bunch of fish and I
somehow caught a crab with a fishing pole!  It was weird, it latched
on and I just brought it in.  It's funny how quick weeks go by, but I
know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Anyways besides all of that the one thing I would like to share is
that the Holy Spirit really guides. This week it has helped me so much
by leading me in the right direction to where I have found those
interested in the church.  I know that no matter who you are, what you
have done in you life, that God is with you and wants to help.  That's
why he gave us the Holy Spirit, because he loves us so much.  I have
struggled with that through my life but have found peace and comfort
when I ask God for forgiveness and truly follow his commandments and
teachings, and because of that I am so grateful.

I love you all, until next week,
Elder Guinup

No comments:

Post a Comment