Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 45: July 25, 2016

  Good afternoon y'all,

           This has been an incredible week, and it was so short because we were busy and saw a lot of awesome people come to church.  We had one lady came out of the blue and loved it, it was awesome!!!  We are hoping to teach her more this week and continue to see her progress.  

            So I don't have much time to write so I will make a quick summary.  So this past week we were able to give a lot of awesome service.  And this next week we have a lot signed up.
But another thing we were able to do was a lot of finding, we went out and knocked lots of doors, which was great.  We were able to meet great people and share he gospel with them.  

          But I think my favorite thing from this past week was my scripture study.  I have learned so much from the Book of Mormon this past week it has been incredible.  I'll copy one of them into this letter.

Alma 34:32
32 For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors.

I love this scripture because it points out what our purpose here on earth is, we need to prepare to meet God.  And we do this through the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Through faith on him and his atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.  I know that his is true, that as we follow the example of Jesus Christ we can prepare to meet God.  I love this gospel and know it is true.

Have a wonderful week y'all!!!!

ELDER GUINUP
Huge spiders, banana spider

No comments:

Post a Comment