Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 39: June 13, 2016

The district

#GOcala
Goooooooood Afternoon everybody!!!!

           I hope y'all had a great week, I know mine was pretty great!  Luckily I won't have to report that it is like a furnace down here this week.  The temperatures were hot but not boiling.  It only stayed in the mid to upper 90s, so that was nice.  Plus we had a little cloud cover from a tropical storm in the Gulf of Mexico last week.  All in all I can't complain.

           So first order of business transfers are this week.  And I know what's goin on, but he question is, do y'all have any guesses on if I stay or if I go?  Well here is the answer, are you ready???  Drum roll please..........I'm staying with Elder Bladen here in Ocala.  But here's the catch, this ward has had 3 sets of missionaries of a while.  2 sets of elders and a set of sisters.  This transfer we have 17 missionaries going home and only 11 coming out.  So some areas had to be shut down.  So crazy enough the other elders area is shut down temporarily so now Elder Bladen and I cover their area.  So we now have a lot of amazing new investigators.  And here's the big catch, because of this change and having the other elders investigators, we are having a baptism this Saturday!  It's crazy to think, luckily we know the investigator pretty well so it should be great.  I'll send pictures in next weeks letter.


           But this week has been awesome!  It's been crazy how many amazing people we met this week.  It has been incredible.  Well not to much more to report, but I once more happens I'll keep y'all posted.


         Welp, I hope y'all have a great week, and be safe!
       

         ~Elder Guinup~
Florida Jacksonville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment