Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 40: June 20, 2016

Hey y'all, hope it has been a great week for each of y'all,

        So I guess the first order of business is the weather, I guess this will be a recurring topic in my emails.  But my report for this week is that it has been great!  Ahhhhh, it has been overcast and raining.  I mean it is still humid and a little hot but not as bad as it usually is.   So I'm be, very happy!

               This week has been amazing, we had many miracles.  First off C. L., he was the one who was going to be baptized this last Saturday, is totally fine with moving his date back a week so he could be off smoking for longer.  So his baptism is this Saturday.  And he is doing great, we are meeting with him everyday this week with a member present to help make sure he is ok and to get him introduced to more members.    We don't know when's the next trip down to the temple is but we have taught him about it and he is excited to go to the temple, or as he calls it, "God's embassy".  And he is also excited to come out with us to do missionary work after his baptism.  We are just super excited to have the chance to see him grow.

        Also L. C., the less active we reactivated a couple weeks ago is starting to be a great member missionary.  He has been inviting people that live in his complex to church and to meet with us.  One of his friends came yesterday to church and he seemed to enjoy it.  Hopefully we will be able to see some progression now soon.

        But all in all this week has been amazing and I am so happy to have the opportunity to be out on my mission.  I have loved ever second of it, and will continue to love it.

I appreciate all of the support I have received from all of y'all.  

Have a great week,



         ~Elder Guinup~Florida Jacksonville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment