Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 44: July 18, 2016

Good afternoon!!!!!

         This past week has been incredible, Elder Bladen and I have seen many miracles this week.  We met a part member family, which means one of the the people in the house is a member of our church.  So we met this husband and wife, the husband is a member.  But the wife isn't, but the great thing is she is super interested.  We shared the message of the restoration with her and she loved it.  She felt the spirit and was excited to read from the Book of Mormon and come to church.  So I'm super excited to see hew progression.  Such a great family.

           In other news Ocala has a very confused weather system.  We have had some crazy rain storms and crazy rain.  So that has been fun, got soaked fro rain and sweat.  But that's life in the Florida Jacksonville mission.  And I love it a ton.

        So I'm out of time to email but I want to leave y'all with one of my new favorite scriptures.

Alma 7:7
7 For behold, I say unto you there be many things to come; and behold, there is one thing which is of more importance than they all--for behold, the time is not far distant that the Redeemer liveth and cometh among his people.

I know that Jesus lives, I know that he is our savior and that he is our savior.  That there is nothing more important than him coming into the world and taking upon him our sins.  I love him so much because of that.  I testify that he lives, and loves us.

Have a great week, 

ELDER GUINUP
 
The Gainesville Zone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment