Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 42: July 4, 2016

Hey y'all,

       This weeks email is going to be a little short so I apologize.

        But I guess first off I happy 4th of July!!!!!!  I'm so grateful for he freedom that we all have in this wonderful country.  The freedom to worship as we will, it is something that I used to take for granted but I really appreciate it now. But My day has been great so far, a bunch of us missionaries went up to Gainesville for our pday.  It has been a blast, tons of games and a barbecue.  It has been really great.

         Welp, this week was really great.  We were able to visit so many members of church.  We were able to see many miracles, we have been able to have a lot of people come back to church.  

         This week has been pretty hot, rainy, humid, hot again.  So I guess the same as last week except a little hotter.  Oh man, well sorry but this is going to probably be the end.  So I just want to add a scripture that I read recently from the Book of Mormon that i love.

2 Nephi 22:2

2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.
          Have a great week!!!!! And happy 4th!!!!!

ELDER GUINUP

Some photos of of a road in Ocala

Starbucks cups from WA state, a member in our ward
was stationed at Fort Lewis so she
showed me her cups.  I thought it was awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment