Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week 32: April 25, 2016

Good afternoon y'all,

       I hope all of y'all have had a great week, for me it has definitely been a crazy fast one.  It actually feels like It was Monday just yesterday.  But oh well, I'm really excited though because I get to skype my family in 2 weeks.  I'm so excited and can't wait for that day.

      So here is for the highlights of the week, the first one was we knocked into this lady who had just moved from Utah center of all Mormons.  And she isn't a member, she had just moved into the area a week ago and was really happy to see that there are missionaries down in Florida.  Hopefully we should be seeing some progress from her soon.

     Oh so we do service at a members ranch every other week.  And so this past week we sprayed cactus with a diesel/weed killer mix.   That was a ton of fun, as well as we moved a lot of wood and it was a ton of fun.  But the best part was we walked down to the creek and we. Saw. Real. Gators!  It was crazy and kinda scary to see.  But it was a ton of fun.

       Last but not least this week is going to be interesting because This week is the transfer call, so I'm going to find out who my new companion is because elder bore finishes his mission this next week.  I'm sad to see him go but I'm excited to see who my next companion is.  And most of all I hope I stay here in Ocala because I love it here so much.

     I hope y'all have a great week and stay safe, love and miss y'all.

         ~Elder Guinup~
Florida Jacksonville Mission
I made this "workout bench" from household items.

No comments:

Post a Comment