Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 36: May 23, 2016

Happy Monday!!!!!

       This is going to be a quick email but I  just wanted to let y'all know that I'm having a blast down here in Ocala.  We are seeing. Lot of wonderful miracles and seeing a lot of people have a desire to learn more about the gospel.  But on top of finding amazing people the weather has been weird.  There has been a lot of rain storms this week.  So I have been constantly wet his week, either from biking in the rain or sweating from the very hot heat.  Oh ya it has been fun.

        So the other things that have happened we had an amazing zone conference.  We had wonderful talks and trainings.  One of my favorite was all about the scripture in the Book of Mormon.  The book of Alana chapter 5.  It talks all about how the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I really love this chapter and I would like to invite y'all to read it.  If you don't have a Book of Mormon you can get one for free at Mormon.org.  But seriously read it it is amazing!!!!!

So I am about out of time so I want to leave you with my love and that I hope y'all had an amazing week.  I know my letters have been short.  I miss y'all and hope y'all have a great one!!!
       

         ~Elder Guinup~
Florida Jacksonville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment