Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 34: May 9, 2016

Good afternoon y'all, 

          This week has been a crazy blur of amazing miracles, before I go into it I'll give y'all a quick update on life her in Ocala Florida.  I got a new companion this last week, his name is elder Bladen.  He's from Utah, go figure...and has been out on his mission for about 20 months.  So he goes home soon, but one thing is he is amazing.  I have been learning so much from him in the little time we have been around each other.  And so far have had some great experiences.  

          Another thing is I got to Skype my family yesterday!!!  It was really amazing, and for those of y'all who don't know as missionaries we are able to email every Monday to friends and family.  And then twice a year we get to Skype our family, usually on Christmas and Mother's Day.  So it was really awesome to see them and be able to talk to them for a little while, and it made me realize even more why I'm out on my mission.  I'm out here because I have seen first hand what the gospel of Jesus Christ has done for my family and I.  And now I'm out here sharing this wonderful message with others, and it hits home to know that I can live with my family and father in heaven for all time and eternity because of the gospel.  And to be able to see this change occur in other people's lives is a great blessing for me.

           But I guess the big thing I wanted to talk about in this letter is about the amazing miracles we have been blessed with.  So first off as a mission we are calling may, mighty miracle may.  Because when we expect miracles and do everything in our power to keep the commandments and follow God he will bless us.  The miracles that we see might not be big or the ones that we want to see, but they are the ones that God has in store for us.  I am really grateful for our Heavenly Father and his plan for us.

I love y'all and miss y'all, have a great week.

         ~Elder Guinup~
Florida Jacksonville Mission 


No comments:

Post a Comment