Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 35: May 15, 2016

Heeey ohhhhh,

        This week has been incredible, we were able to find 9 new people this week who want to learn more about the gospel.  It has really been rewarding to be able to see the gospel change people.  I love to just see their facial expressions change as they listen to the gospel. Ahhhh I love this gospel so much and it has changed my life so much.  

         So I apologize but my email this week will be short, I am really tired right now and can't think.  We did a lot of biking this week.  And I mean a lot, and it is getting so hot.  Summer is slowly approaching.  The other day it felt like I stepped out into a furnace.  It was crazy and I started to sweat so much.  But oh man is is summer going to be fun, I'm not used to heat so we will see how this goes,  wish me luck!

    Well I'm going to have to end my email now but I wanted to leave y'all with a quote, one of my most favorite.  Well I guess it isn't a quote but more so a saying.
     
Communication is
8% words
57% facial expressions 
35% gestures

I just love how the gospel has made me so happy and so my communication has become better with people.

I miss y'all a ton and hope y'all have a great week!

         ~Elder Guinup~
Florida Jacksonville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment