Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 31: April 18, 2016

Hey y'all, I hope this has been a very successful week for all of y'all,

         This week has gone by toooooo fast, I still can't believe that I hit 7 months out this past weekend. This week it's been a good 7 months though. This whole week I was reflecting upon my experiences with my many awesome companions and crazy area. This week though was different thought. We did service in interfaith though. Interfaith is this totally ghetto thrift store, but it is a lot of fun and the people are really kind to us.. But while we were there we had a good time moving furniture.

Elder Stanley, (my favorite elder in the world) was sooo sick Sunday. He missed Sacrament and hasn't had it for 3 weeks due to General conference and stake conference. Poor kid. so we went over to give him some medicine and he was really thankful for it. He does so much for us that I had to do something anyhow. 

Oh also this week we ran into this guy who only spoke Spanish. I. Don't. Know. Any. Spanish. So needless to say I was a little nervous but then his daughter showed up and started translating. (She deserves title of Angel for that). But anyhow. He said we can come back and to bring a translator. Psh, no need for a translator when you got SPANISH ELDERS! They were super grateful for that.

Right now we have a bunch of great people investigating the church right now, I have been blessed so much to be around them as I see them come closer to Christ.  I know that the gospel really can change lives and that through Christ we can become clean from our sins as we strive to improve and keep the commandments.

Sorry for the short email, I guess I haven't learned how to manage time on Monday, I miss y'all and hope all of y'all have a great week!!


         ~Elder Guinup~
This is the Alligator hook I sent my sister for a Birthday present.  Because what 17 year old doesn't need an alligator hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment