Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 17: January 11, 2016

Good morning y'all,

       I don't have much to report on this week, I got sadly got a bad
nasal infection so I was stuck in the apartment for a couple days.  It
wasn't fun and I didn't want to stay inside but I had to to get
better.  I'm doing a lot better now, the doctors took care of me and
got me some antibiotics pretty quick.

      But this week good things happened as well.  It is not hot
anymore!  It is actually pretty cold now, to the point to where it
bites you down to the bone.  I found that high humidity makes hot and
cold not too fun.  But I like the cold a lot better than the heat.

      There is one thing from this week I will share one awesome
experience from this week.  We had gotten a referral this week from a
member of the church.  A referral is when someone gives us and name of
someone to go visit and try to teach.  So when we went to go visit
this family we were just going to knock on the door and try to share a
quick message with them.  When we knocked on the door they just let us
in, they had never met either of us before and didn't know we were
coming.  But what the were prepared for was to receive this message of
the restored gospel.  It was amazing to see how God had truly prepared
them over their lives.  They had so many experiences over their lives
that have led them to he point to have the desire to learn more about
this gospel.  I say this a lot but I am truly blessed to be part of
these people's lives as they come closer to Christ.  This gospel has
bless my life so much and I can see those blessings in the lives of
the people we are teaching.  This is truly a great and marvelous work.

I hope y'all have a good week,

Elder Guinup

No comments:

Post a Comment