Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 26: March 14, 2016

Good afternoon y'all,

          I hope everybody has had a great week this past week.  I'm running out of time to email so I'll make it fast.  So first off today was a blast, a lot of missionaries went to the Jacksonville beach are to go laser tag and mini golf.  It was really fun to do that and relax a little.  But even better was to be able to go to my old area and see my last companion elder Bangerter.  But it was a great day.

         Now for how this last week went okay.   So this past week has been a crazy blur, not to much has happened.  We have found some really awesome new investigators.  One especially isn't attending a church right now and he and his family are looking for one to go to.  He thinks the restoration makes sense, and wants us to come teach his whole family, so that's really awesome.  So lots of cool things happening over here in the hood.  I'm having a blast, so don't you worry about me.  But we are trucking along as hard as we can to continue to do the work.

         But besides that the crazy thing is I hit 6 months since I left home this Wednesday.  It's crazy to think I'm already a quarter into my mission.  But I have loved every second of it.  I'm sorry that this weeks email is short but just know I am grateful for everyone who has been supporting me.  This has been a crazy learning experience so far and I have loved every minute of it!!!!  If there is anything specific that y'all want to hear about in my weekly email please let me know!

Oh man I love the work so much, I'll end it on that note.

Love and miss y'all,

         ~Elder Guinup~
Florida Jacksonville Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment