Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 78: March 13, 2017

Happy Happy Monday!

          What a week, this past week was amazing.  Sister Renier got baptized and confirmed this past week and it was an amazing service.  Plus we had two investigators there that are preparing for baptism in may.  They are awesome, they are two young boys about 11 and 12 years old.  They are super exited to learn more and came to church on Sunday!  Their mom is kinda interested but really busy so we meet with her boys more than her.  Hopfully she will gain a stronger desire soon.  But they are great!  So that went really well, our finding went well this past week.  We found 4 new investigators and lots of potentials for follow up with for this next week.  So that will be great!

           Also the weather has calmed down this past weekend to a nice cool temperature.  That has been nice to see.  Because I'm afraid that the summer is going to be really hot.  But I will endure, I've done one already, so hopefully I can do another.  I'm sure I can ☀🔥☀🔥☀

            So today I'm up in Brunswick Georgia for today and so I'm running out of time because we have to drive back to Kingsland.  But just know that I know that God loves us, and that he cares for us.  I see it every day in my life as he leads me along the path.  But I hope y'all have a great week!!!

ELDER GUINUP
Sister Renier's Baptism was this last Saturday.


Me and Leroy, he is an awesome dog


No comments:

Post a Comment